1. Distance category awards criteria
– Awards to the quickest male and female 10km, 21km and 42km race anywhere.
2. Club Champs criteria
– The format is as follows:
1. There are 14 races to choose from
2. 5 of the 14 will count towards your club champs points tally
3. 10 points for a distance category win with points reducing by 2 for each subsequent placing (e.g. first male and female in the same event earn the same points)
1. You need to be a financial member of South Pine Striders at the time of the event for the points to count.
2. The 14 races is not to encourage you to do all 14 but rather provide options and time for recovery. Choose wisely.
3. No complaints will be entertained.
4. You need to run in your own registered number.
5. You should run in Striders club kit to run faster.
6. Your safety and health and that of other competitors is of primary importance.
And the races are:
1. 11 Jan Resolution run (11km)
2. 21 Feb Mt Glorious Trails (22km)
3. 22 Mar Twilight (10km & 21km)
4. 18 April Pinnacles (18km)
5. 23 Mayl Noosa (10km & 21km)
6. 3 May Pine Rivers Festival – Pine Rivers Charity Fun Run 7. (10km)
7. TBC June Doomben (10km & 21km)
8. 14 June City 2 South (14km)
9. 4-5 July Gold Coast (10km-4/7/2015, 21km & 42km-5/7/2015)
10. 19 July Jetty 2 Jetty (10km & 21km
11. 2 August Brisbane Running Festival (10km, 21km & 42km)
12. 30 August Sunshine Coast (10km, 21km & 42km)
13. 20 September Twilight Bay Run (10km & 21km)
14. TBC October Toowoomba (10km, 21km, 30km & 42km)